Fresh & Local – Beef – Virtual Cooking Class
October 29 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm ADT$95.00 – $130.00
Take your date night to the next level with this hands-on “fresh market finds” inspired cooking class!
Want to learn more about what Nova Scotia offers in terms of culinary products, where to find them and how to use them in flavourful dishes?! This class is for you!
Join Chef Andrew, and learn how to make an incredible meal at home using locally sourced grass-fed beef, produce, and other product offerings from across the province.
This market-fresh class changes seasonally and includes a salad or appetizer and entree course. A great resource for discovering the array and bounty that Nova Scotia has to offer!
On the menu:
- Salad or appetizer course
- Entree course – featuring grass feed locally sourced beef
What you will get:
- Ingredient kit with everything you need to prepare this menu (portioned for two)
- Hands-on experience learning from our culinary instructor
- Tips so you can re-create the menu
- Chef Andrew’s favourite local provisioners
- If selected – a Bottle of wine to enjoy with your meal – please see ticket information
The deadline to order tickets is 1 pm Thursday, October 28.
We Shop Tickets: one ticket per two people if cooking in the same kitchen.
Let us take care of the shopping for this Virtual Class! Your ticket will come with a pre-portioned Ingredient Box, which can be delivered (Halifax, Bedford & Dartmouth) or picked up (between 9-1 pm at our location) on the day of your class.
Price includes Virtual Class at a specific time, recipes and your Ingredient Box.
Each ingredient box will make two portions of your selected class menu – perfect for cooking with your partner or friend in the same kitchen or for leftovers if you are cooking by yourself (i.e. you only need one ticket per two people if cooking in the same kitchen.)