Date Night in Paris: Valentine’s Day Special
February 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm AST$100.00 – $135.00
Take your date night to the next level with this hands-on three-course French-inspired cooking class – just in time for Valentine’s Day!
In this class, you will stroll through classic French recipes with the help of your partner, each featuring simple, fresh and delicious ingredients. Don’t worry; your passport isn’t required!
On the menu:
- Poached Heirloom Carrot Salad with toasted almonds, arugula, pickled raisins and maple ginger vinaigrette
- Crispy Duck Confit with lentils, mirepoix and roasted red cabbage
- Chocolate Pot de Creme with strawberries and pistachios
What you will get:
- Ingredient kit with everything you need to prepare this menu (portioned for two)
- Hands-on experience learning from our culinary instructor
- Recipes and tips so you can re-create the menu
- If selected – a Bottle of wine to enjoy with your meal – please see ticket information
The deadline to order tickets is 1 pm Thursday, February 11 (for pick-up or delivery Saturday, February 13) – Class is 7 pm on February 14.
We Shop Tickets: one ticket per two people if cooking in the same kitchen.
Let us take care of the shopping for this Virtual Class! Your ticket will come with a pre-portioned Ingredient Box, which can be delivered (Halifax, Bedford & Dartmouth) or picked up (between 9-1 pm at our location) on Saturday, February 13.
Price includes Virtual Class at a specific time, recipes and your Ingredient Box.
Each ingredient box will make two portions of your selected class menu – perfect for cooking with your partner or friend in the same kitchen or for leftovers if you are cooking by yourself (i.e. you only need one ticket per two people if cooking in the same kitchen.)